"Since our existence is primarily dependent on farming, we cannot entrust this essential activity solely to the farming population, just 2% of Americans. As farming becomes more and more remote from the life of the average person, it becomes less and less able to provide us with clean, healthy, life giving food or a clean, healthy, life-giving environment. A small minority of farmers, laden with debt and overburdened with responsibility, cannot possibly meet the needs of all the people. More and more people are coming to recognize this and they are becoming ready to share agricultural responsibilities with the active farmers.
How our CSA Works:
You buy a share of the farms seasonal harvest. The share is picked up or delivered weekly.• There are now 4 different CSA options you can purchase. (Details Here) They coincide with the 4 seasons of the year.
• You have a choice to purchase any single season, a combination or all 4.
• Half share payment or deposit is due with completed application and the second payment is due by first pick-up. (You are welcome to contact us to discuss alternative payment arrangements if necessary)
• The weekly share consists of a hand packed box full of fresh farm products.
• Unclaimed Farm pick-up boxes will be available at the farm until the next day. If you forget your box it can be picked up after hours or the next morning. After 24 hours all unclaimed, abandon boxes are donated to Salvation Army.
• Unclaimed Fairfield, Westport, Greenwich and Market boxes will be donated to local food banks. (We don’t keep these)
• Failure to pick-up shares at set times or without prior notification in will result in a forfeit of the week’s share.
Share pick-up options:
o Tuesday Farm pickups will start June 5th and end October 30th. Pick-up times: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
o Friday Farm pickups will start June 8th and end in November 2nd. Pick-up times: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
· Fairfield – Greenfield Hills Congregational Church 1045 Old Academy Rd.
o Tuesdays 12pm-6pm June 5th- October 30th
· Westport- Wakeman Town Farm, 134 Cross Hwy. This location requires an additional fee of $25 paid directly to Wakeman Town Farm.
o Tuesdays 12pm -7pm Half shares only June 5th – October 30th
o Thursdays 12pm-7pm Full Shares only June 7th- November 1st
· Greenwich - St. Paul Lutheran Church. 290 Delavan Ave.
o Thursday's after 2PM
· GE - Danbury & Norwalk 201 & 401, FactSet 601, Merritt 7 - must be an employee of GE to participate
o Thursday’s After 1PM
· New Haven- Cityseeds’s Wooster Square Farmers’ Market
o Saturdays 9am -1pm June 9th- November 3rd
Choice of days will be granted on a first come first serve basis and cannot be changed.
Farm Credit may be purchased and used throughout
the season, in lieu of cash, at our farm stand. Farm credit is NOT
a weekly CSA Farm Share.
- Pre-pay in $90.00
increments to receive a respective $100.00 credit at the Farm Stand only.
Feel free to contact us with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks very much, we hope to see you at the